Monday 29 December 2014

Whirlwind

Holy crap, it's been one hell of a busy holiday!

M and I arrived at my parents' place late on the 23rd after a much delayed flight.  Christmas Eve was filled with visits to various friends and family to drop off gifts.  On Christmas Day I got up bright and early to go to my sister's house so I could enjoy the insanity of my niece opening up all her presents from Santa, and then I headed back to my folks' place for our own gift opening followed by turkey dinner with all the trimmings.  On Boxing Day my parents hosted brunch for some of their friends, and then on the 27th there was a huge extended family gathering at my aunt's place.  Finally, since this will be my last visit home before Chalupa Batman's arrival, yesterday my mom threw me a small baby shower attended by some aunts, female cousins and a few friends.

Whew!  I'm tired out from just typing that.

Anyway, that's my excuse for not having a chance before now to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  No matter what may or may not be happening in your uterus at this moment, I hope you've had a wonderful holiday surrounded by friends, family, warmth and love.  Oh, and cookies.  Lots and lots of cookies.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what a whirlwind. But it sounds like it was fun and an enjoyable trip.

    Hoping the next few days are relaxing ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a VERY busy, but excellent Christmas with your family. How awesome that you got to share in the magic with your niece and experience what it will be soon be like with your own little one! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good trip home. Merry (belated) Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh the cookies. I had my 24 week appt on 12/29 and got an earful about my weight gain. 7 pounds since my appt 4 weeks earlier. Time for me to set down the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an enjoyable trip! I get how tired you feel. I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Curtain in Dubai


    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    carpets underlay in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Carpets Sharjah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    PVC Flooring


    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. Blinds and Curtains Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.Curtains For Sale in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

  13. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    rubber mat in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Good Curtains Dubai

    ReplyDelete

I'm needy and your comments validate me. Help a sister out!