Thursday 6 December 2012

Thrift Shop

I've been hearing this song on the radio lately...it's super catchy but bleeped to within an inch of its life.  I finally Googled it and present it for your viewing/listening pleasure.  Fair warning...if you can't handle foul language, don't watch.  If you can, I think you'll agree with me.  This is fucking awesome.




PS:  I know I haven't exactly been blogging a lot about infertility on my supposed infertility blog.  Part of that is because we're in between treatments right now, waiting for our next IVF in December/January/February depending on whether AF decides to show up when my clinic is closed for Christmas.  I am intending to post more about how we got here in the first place when I have the time to sit down and drag out my old lab results.  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. 'Potty mouth' is my middle name. And yes, this song is fucking rad.

    P.S. I love the chicken dancing little kid. He's great. Oh, and the batman jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Carpet Shops in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Dubai Carpet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Carpet Shops in Sharjah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Best Place to Buy Carpet

    ReplyDelete

I'm needy and your comments validate me. Help a sister out!